Eva is inspired by the famous Marie Antoinette, with a very large designed hood inherited from the French tradition. The dynamic waterproof jacket marries mobility, ergonomics, and aesthetics in a beautiful symbiosis. The S line is the key point of a few of URBAHIA’s designs – a fantasy expressing the delight of freedom for modern women in search of new trends. The jacket is centered around our attention to technical details. Fully waterproof and extremely warm. With closing zips on other sides to keep warm and elegant. The seams are tape-welded after stitching on the inner side of the fabric. The quilting is made of multilayered thermal specially created microfibers. The jacket boasts of long life and can sustain the great movement and wear making it one of the most sustainable outerwear on the market.
- Elegant S line closure just like the onde shape
- Welded seams perfectly waterproof silky touch polyester
- Multilayered thermal microfibers extremely warm
- Invisible zips on both sides that can be opened or totally closed
- Hidden wallet pockets, with hood and belt
The model measures 178cm and is wearing the item in size 38 (FR).