Fully waterproof man Jacket with welded seams. The Mermoz Jacket has been inspired by the Aéropostale pilots of the 1930s, the Mermoz trench seduces with its elegant and timeless cut. The neck and face are fully protected, thanks to the caban collar. Very practical and stylish: on the left inside panel, heart side, a large quarter-size A4 zipped pocket, a business card/phone pocket and 2 pen slots. The zipped pocket is inserted into the main waterproof fabric of the jacket to be well sheltered and very sturdy. There is a satin-twill lining and all waterproof taped seams. The signature mittens of the brand are also stitched inside the cuffs, which are retractable and elastic. The trench is equipped with special pockets inside the elbows and shoulders; these allow the placement of protective shells to European standards. Once you closed the collar button, you are totally protected. Its timeless design and uncompromising quality are at the heart of our quest for sustainability. Those who wear it bear witness to this.
- All welded seams, membrane, and perfectly waterproof
- Adjustable collar and sleeves, removable belt
- Full closing crossing on the body and on the throat
- Lining in Twill of Satin of high-quality with internal wallet/card/phone pockets
- Protection pockets inside the elbows and shoulders