The Trinquette Jacket is a summer/mid-seasonal jacket for elegant and chic women living in an urban environment, 100% made in optic white linen, which is very comfortable in summer. The lining inside is pure white linen for comfort even on the hottest summer days. The beautiful Trinquette is truly exceptional, the jacket is a true emphasis on our sustainable approach. This unique jacket also consists of a plastron closed with a double-way zipper that gives the bodice a chic silhouette and also acts as a windcheater when it’s windy giving you ultimate protection and fit! The jacket is centered around our attention to technical details. Its timeless design and uncompromising quality are at the heart of our quest for sustainability. Those who wear it bear witness to this.
- Machine washable
- Welded seams, versatile and perfectly waterproof
- Innovative fabric consisting of nettles and linen fibers
- Adjusted silhouette with a belt and high collar
- Internal wallet pockets with an elegant profile
- Buttons made of natural mother of pearl shells and sewn with care and silk threads
- Consists of a plastron closed with a double-way zipper to protect from cold and wind
The model measures 179cm and is wearing the item in size 38 (FR).
There are no reviews yet.