The jacket Venus is double quilted with Eskimo hood, invisible side zips opening up to the armpits level, equipped with built-in mittens in a stretch material. Fully waterproof and extremely warm. We use Thermore insulaBon – a high tech thermal insulation designed to keep your body at its natural warmth. Wind-resistant breathable fabric with silky touch, reinforced by welded seams. The seams are tape-welded after stitching on the inner side of the fabric. The quilting is made of multilayered thermal specially created microfibers. Lightweight warmth for maximum comfort. The jacket boasts of long life and can sustain great movement and wear making it one of the most sustainable outerwear on the market.
- Double quilted with Eskimo hood
- Welded seams perfectly waterproof silky touch polyester
- Multilayered thermal microfibers are extremely warm
- Invisible zips on both sides that can be opened up to the armpits level
- Hidden wallet pockets, equipped with built-in mittens in a stretch material
The model measures 178cm and is wearing the item in size 38 (FR).